Good morning/afternoon,

Looking for a bit of assistance. I'm writing a script to import photos into
Active Directory and part of the process requires that the photos be
resized, so I downloaded this gem: https://gallery.technet.
microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Resize-Image-File-f6dd4a56

Importing and using the set-imagesize cmdlet works just fine when I run
through the process interactively. However, I get the error "The term
'Set-ImageSize' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function......"
when I run my script.

I've verified the "module" imports successfully, so I've been banging my
head on why the cmdlet isn't recognized.

Anyone run into a similar scenario?