Did you bounce the servers so they could pick up the new group memebership?

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:11 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Re: GPO being filtered out, denied by security - MORE

OK, I've noticed that there are more servers exhibiting this GPO denial. All
were added to the AD group that applies to this denied GPO. All that were added
to the AD group yesterday are fine, GPO *not* being denied.

Maybe I just need to leave it? I would have thought that a "gpupdate /force"
would have been enough. I even forced a site replication between DCs, just in
case Ad changes hadn't been replicated yet.