BatchPatch. It is a cheap third party tool. We use it to manage all our
Windows patching. You can setup jobs that: Download, install, and reboot,
check for new updates, download, install, and reboot, install a new version
of AV software that you have packaged, update registry keys, check for
updates, and the list goes on.

We've been using it for about 4 years and it's been EASILY the best
software purchase in my 25+ years in IT.