I would if it were up to me, but the "DB maintainer" (using that term loosely)
is an in-house employee, whereas I'm not -

will try to convince

________________________________
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Andrew S. Baker <asbz...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 1:13 PM
To: ntsysadm
Subject: Re: [NTSysADM] this file cannot be previewed because of an error with
the following previewer

Why not keep all the office apps at the same level?
[https://my-email-signature.link/signature.gif?u=162639&e=8879983&v=7681e0a98521cc56c2ee62b86e983d42311d71c3e7ac37e7bddeb021102e7164]

Regards,

 ASB
 http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker<http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>

appearoo<http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>
xeeme.com
My appearoo helps you find all my online profiles and groups on one page
http://appearoo.com/AndrewBaker. If you would like your own go to
appearoo.com/register. It's free. Plus you get a powerful social address book
and much more.

 Providing Expert Technology Consulting Services for the SMB market…

 GPG: 860D 40A1 4DA5 3AE1 B052 8F9F 07A1 F9D6 A549 8842

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:22 PM, J- P