Funny that M$ should think that way, if you want  you can get the slide
deck from the DEFCON 25 Media server (Media.defcon.org)
The name of the presentation is DEFCON-25-zerosum0x0-alephnaught-Koadic-C3

And yes it causes a complete DOS of the windows system  and just imagine,
you can just weaponize the exploit and DOS the entire internal
infrastructure.

Another great talk on insecure active directory DACL's which I am sure
would hit home for the AD administrators here is the following
presentation: DEFCON-25-Andrew-Robbins-and-Will-Schroeder-An-Ace-Up-The-Sleeve
(Also on the Defcon media server)

Can use AD ACLscanner, Powerview, and Powershell Empire to completely own
AD and to maintain persistence, hide objects,etc.

Positively, there was 2 discussions on Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
and Advanced Threat Protection which is gaining stream and providing
visibility into lateral movement within AD environments, which
security/operational teams need to be aware of and protect against.
(Penetration testers love lateral movement)

Also Bloodhound Tool has been revised to version 1.3 with additional
functionality, so if you are looking to evaluate and control privilege
access within your AD domains/Forests, I would defintely check out
Bloodhound.

Sincerely,
Ed