From: Greg Olson [mailto:gol...@markettools.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 4:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: HP DL360 G5 random shutdown

Single power supply or dual?
There is a known issue with the 360 G5 power supplies were they would randomly
restart.
Hp will replace them for free.
There is also a rom upgrade for machines running 5200 and 5400 Xeon processors
that would cause a machine check and reboot.
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=uk&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=1121486&prodTypeId=15351&prodSeriesId=1121486&objectID=c01352906