How do i concatenate a numpy array into a list position with an empty
np.array. I tried something like this, but for some reason i can't index the
list like this..

I tried this...
Example:

import numpy as np

nano_train_input = []
for i in range(974):
    nano_train_input.append(np.random.random((78,72,3)))

input_train = [np.empty((0,78,3)) for i in range(72)]

#print nano_train_input.shape
for train in nano_train_input:
    for (index,row) in zip(input_train,train.reshape(72,78,3)):
        index = np.concatenate(index,[row]) # Error here

but this gives me this error message:  test_min.py
<http://numpy-discussion.10968.n7.nabble.com/file/n44165/test_min.py>

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_min.py", line 12, in <module>
    index = np.concatenate(index,[row])
TypeError: 'list' object cannot be interpreted as an index

What my desired output:

The desired output (input_train) is a list with 72 numpy.ndarraysin which,
each row from each numpy.ndarray in the list of numpy.ndarrays
(nano_train_input) is concatenated.

So example:  input_train[0] would be a numpy.ndarray with dimension
(974,78,3). it should contain all first rows of the  numpy.ndarrays stored
in nano_train_input