I am posting this message on behalf of Patti Rafferty, Gateway National
Park. Please contact her if you are able to help.

To celebrate the National Park Service’s 100 birthday, Gateway National
Recreation Area and New York City Parks will be hosting a Jamaica Bay
BioBlitz June 10-11, 2016.  The 24 hour event will begin at 1 pm on June
10, 2016, and will be based at our Riis park, with teams inventorying
biological diversity in habitats around the bay.

Expert birders are needed to lead teams of volunteers.  Participation by
science experts is essential to the success of this endeavor. If you are
interested and available to spend some time leading volunteers at Gateway
or NYC Parks,  please contact Patti Rafferty patricia_raffe...@nps.gov.

thanks!
Susan Elbin
NYC Audubon