For anyone interested, a Red-necked Phalarope is currently being seen on the
south end of the East Pond at Jamaica Bay Queens (see post below).

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire