At the northern tip of the river walk in Croton (along the Hudson north of
Croton Harmon station) I was surprised to see a cliff swallow giving great
looks at about 7:45 pm. They are known to breed - don't know about this year --
under the Rte. 9 / Croton River bridge right by Van Cortlandt Manor.

L. Trachtemberg
Ossining

Sent from my iPhone