From: bounce-120630609-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-120630609-3714...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Robert Lewis
[rfer...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 3:56 PM
To: Andrew Baksh; nysbirds-l
Subject: [nysbirds-l] The Gargeny at Montezuma Refuge

Any recent information on this bird?  I have the opportunity to be nearby and
could stop tomorrow or Tuesday.

Not to be a broken record, as I've asked this before, but has anyone
investigated the possibility that this bird is an escapee?   Any informed
opinion on this topic would be appreciated.

Bob Lewis

Sleepy Hollow NY