If I missed this posted already please forgive my redundancy. I was
recently made aware of this by fellow birder and conservationist Jade
Fallon. Travelling got in the way but being back in the area, I am curious
to know if anyone or group out in the LI area is aware and making any
queries as to what this could mean in terms of affecting the grasslands at
Calverton.  Thanks in advance.

http://libn.com/2016/09/01/li-developers-win-bid-for-633-acres-in-calverton/

--

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the
ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain