It is my understanding that it goes in line with the recently approved
subdivision. The subdivision preserves nearly all existing grasslands though it
carves out some lots along the entrance/25A.

I seem to recall that the runways will be ripped up and planted with grasslands
- the hope is for a driving / walking trail but that would come at a much later
date.

What I don't know is how this all fits in with the "drone" manufacturer
"luminati" which of courses utilizes the eastern runway.

Anyone have more info?