For the New York County (Boro of Manhattan) wiki pages I've determined the
Top 12 locations by species # and have kept the dynamic character for these
location pages. These include color highlighting based on the # of spp. as
shown on eBird maps, total # of spp. on the bar charts and a 'Notable
Finds' section showing the rarer species seen based on an algorithm I've
developed. This is similar to the Westchester County page. The other
locations are static and don't need month to month maintenance making it
possible to expand the Top 10 concept to more counties.

Here are the top 15 locations for NY County. The Top 12 locations will be
highlighted in green to denote that these are dynamic pages:

Central Park (265 spp.)
Inwood Hill Park (224 spp.)
Randall's Island (203 spp.)
Riverside Park (178 spp.)
Governors Island (168 spp.)
Peter Detmold (152 spp.)
Battery Park City Area (146 spp.)
Roosevelt Island (137 spp.)
Fort Tryon Park (130 spp.)
Hudson River Greenway--22nd-29th St. (125 spp.)
Swindler Cove Park (125 spp.)
Bryant Park (121 spp.)

Morningside Park (Manhattan) (105 spp.)
Fort Washington Park (104 spp.)