Hello CBCers!

It's that time of year again!  The next CBC runs from December 14, 2016
through January 5, 2017.

If you are a CBC compiler/coordinator, please help us build an accurate
2015/2016 Christmas Bird Count schedule.....to help get as many volunteers
involved in the count as possible. I'll post your information as soon as I
get it!  Although the Audubon website will eventually have all the
information, a lot of people refer to the CBC calendar on the NYSOA website
at http://www.nybirds.org/ProjCBC.htm.

All I need is the following information, which you can send by simply
replying to this email. Alternatively, you can fill out the form on the
NYSOA website at any time - go to http://www.nybirds.org/ProjCBC.htm and
click on the link in the turquoise-colored box at the top of the page.

Name of CBC circle

4-letter ID of CBC circle

CBC date

Contact Name

Contact email

Contact phone number

Thanks!

Carena Pooth

New York State Ornithological Association (NYSOA)

www.nybirds.org <http://www.nybirds.org>

www.nysyoungbirders.org <http://www.nysyoungbirders.org>