Good point but for many, the Nassau County ATFL might be out of the way. More
interesting for me, is how the Brooklyn bird was reported. It appears to me
that we are once again seeing a break down on how rare to uncommon birds are
being reported.

I'll withhold fire for now but I again urge all in the game to keep up the
generosity of sharing and sharing early and to the wider community. There are a
lot of birders who don't text, tweet or are not using any form of social media
to communicate. Let's not leave them out.

Thanks

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire