Tundra swans were still on the lake this afternoon.  Flew in to the far side
near large white building.

This nice find was supplemented by an impressive number of common mergansers.

We spotted a female hairy woodpecker on a nearby tree as we prepared to leave
the lake overlook.

Thanks, David.

Sent from my iPhone