The previously reported Glaucous Gull is still present as of 2:30 PM today
01-06-17 at the Atlantic Point Apartment complex. Has been joined by another
Pale Juvenile Glaucous Gull on a different decorative pond. Today large flocks
of both Fish and Common Crows. Estimates of at least 100 Crows.

Sent from my iPhone