Today, arriving at the Roanoke Ave Elementary School's parking lot  at ~
1700, I found many Turkey Vultures in the spruces on the firehouse
property, as well as 1 on the school's chimney, and a single bird in the
Pine tree behind house # 542 Roanoke. As I started to count the birds
(without going across the street and causing them to leave "en masse"  like
yesterday) I was joined by one of the school's custodians. After a short
while, without any noticeable reason, all the T.Vs. took flight. This time,
unlike yesterday, they first flew away from us to the east, then turned and
headed north. Their dispersal today was easier to keep up with and count,
with the extra set of eyes helping greatly !  We came up with a firm 40
birds, which at that time I thought to be outstanding* !  Once again,
en-route home while going through the intersection of Roanoke & Elton, I
was able to confirm where most of the birds landed.

Cheers,
Bob

*Before writing the above I looked through today's mail, and was astounded
by the following paraphrased message from a fellow named Brian ?. It seems
that on 1/30/17, he counted 45 T.V's. in the tree I described yesterday,
plus 20-30 more in the surrounding trees in the same area off Roanoke Ave.
I will try to contact Brian and learn more.

Cheers,
Bob