blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } I seem to remember some similar questions re a released
Prothonotary Warbler a while back.  Perhaps the kind folks at the WBF could, in
the future, give a heads up to the birding community (via these lists, perhaps)
when releasing locally uncommon or rare species?  This would assist both those
who'd like to see and/or count such a bird, and those who'd skip the chase with
such knowledge. I would not expect such notice for locally common or sensitive
species (owls), but for a bird that is likely to be a first for many (either
ABA, County, or CP) such consideration would be nice rather than relying on the
detective work of the community.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, February 4, 2017, 9:48 AM, Ardith Bondi <ard...@earthlink.net>