Hi Ethan and all,
I have checked with WBF in the past in regards to for instance Virginia
Rail sightings. Am hoping to work out an agreement on heads-up notices in
the near future. Chasing rare bird reports and celebrating successful
twitches, becomes sour experiences when one afterwards find out that it was
a recent rehab released bird.

- Anders Peltomaa
Manhattan