      From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbi...@lists.ctbirding.org>
Cc: "ctbi...@lists.ctbirding.org" <ctbi...@lists.ctbirding.org>
 Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 10:45 AM
 Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Tundra Swans near Westchester Airport

Gail Benson posted this to NYBirds about an hour ago. The birds are in fact
TRUMPETER SWANS but they both appear to be missing flight feathers.
Trumpeter Swans typically molt during the breeding season so the
possibility of them being wild birds is at this point very questionable.

Date: Mon Feb 27 2017 8:44 am
From: gbensonny AT gmail.com

The two swans appear to be Trumpeter Swans without flight feathers
(pinioned). So we expect they will be there for awhile.   Tom Burke &
Gail BensonOn Feb 27, 2017 9:39 AM, "Carole Griffiths"