Tom, et al.
For what it's worth, if you're still on the fence about seeing this CAEG,
it might be prudent to do it soon. I just made a quick pass through and the
maintenance guys said they were about to start work on the lawn where it's
been feeding. There was heavy machinery involved.... The egret was still
there but was much flightier than it had been (and was out of sight
somewhere for the first 30 mins we looked).

Cheers
Dom

www.antbirds.com

+ 1 646 429 2667