Please be ethical in following up on this report. It should go without saying,
and I shouldn't have had to hesitate and consider whether or not to share this
record. Least Bittern, though certainly undetected, is an uncommon and
sensitive species in our area. Potential breeders should not be harassed with
playback. This individual is quite close to the trail, and readily audible as
it is. We heard it as we were walking out, and were even able to get quiet
phone recordings. Good luck if you go for it.

Cheers!
-Tim H