The Brown Pelican has returned to its usual haunts on the Niagara River
today, being seen on one of the buoys by Alec Humann around 1:00 today.

DIRECTIONS:

Heading southbound on I-190, exit at Ontario Street. Turn left at the end of
the ramp, then make the first left onto Black Rock Harbor Road to access the
waterfront, just before the on-ramp to get on the I-190 northbound. Black
Rock Harbor Road takes you back under the I-190. Proceed to the right down
Aqua Lane, park, and look for the bird.

Heading northbound on I-190, exit at Austin Street. Turn right at the end of
the ramp, then immediately turn left onto Niagara Street. Drive about ½ mile
and turn left onto Black Rock Harbor Road to access the waterfront, just
before the on-ramp to get on the I-190 northbound. Black Rock Harbor Road
takes you back under the I-190. Proceed to the right down Aqua Lane, park,
and look for the bird.

Good birding!

Willie

Willie D'Anna