This morning, 90 minutes of seawatching from Shinnecock Inlet and Tiana Beach
produced but a lone shearwater sp., evidence that the recent anomalous
distribution is continuing.  We did however have 7 Parasitic Jaegers from Tiana
Beach, 3 of which teamed up to harass a Herring Gull very close to shore. These
birds were hanging around, not moving decidedly in one direction.

Seth Ausubel
Mary Normandia