There has been an interesting discussion on NJ Listserv of a seemingly eruptive
year of dickcissels in NJ and PA – and there have been several sightings posted
here from NY.  (I was fortunate to see the singing male dickcissel as well as
the singing and I understand continuing Henslow’s sparrow at Shawangunk NWR
several weeks back).
So far no dickcissel at croton point and I have also heard no reports of
grasshopper sparrow there in weeks, but the side paths on the landfill have
wisely been marked as no access, and most folks seem to be abiding.   If you
visit CPP, dress for and afterwards check for ticks.  They suck.

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining

Lawrence B. Trachtenberg |
trachtenb...@amsllp.com<mailto:trachtenb...@amsllp.com>
Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan, LLP
12 E. 49th Street, New York, New York 10017 | T: 212.521.3511 | F: 212.838.5505

NOTICE: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s). It contains
confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product information. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not disseminate, distribute or copy it
or any attachments. Should you have erroneously received this e-mail, please
notify the sender by replying to it or calling the phone number above and
please delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Thank you!