I was there yesterday too and also saw many birds out of reach way to the north
and northwest (from the usual access point, a short walk from the parking lot).
 Does anyone know if it's possible to rent a small boat somewhere nearby and
get to those sandbars and islands?

Bob LewisSleepy Hollow NY

On Thursday, July 20, 2017, 6:09:52 AM EDT, Ken Feustel <feus...@optonline.net>