Hi to all:

In 2 nodes environment I've 'suffered' the 'reboot 1st node hangs 2nd
one', has described in metalink note 394827.1

Exactly this note says that this occurs when interconnect fails. Then i
understand that if interconnect fails the idea is that node 1 stay up
and running and node 2 'kills' itself to avoid split-brain.

When 1st node reboots ( planned reboot )  ocfs2 thinks that interconnect
has failed? If this is true, the cluster is condemned to die, cause node
1 is rebooting and node 2 kills itself, isn't it?

Under a well know 2 nodes environment, does not exist some type of
message like '2nd node,I'm rebooting, don't panic and stay tuned ' ? :)

Any tip to avoid this behaviour ?

I think that one way ( not optimal in any way ) could be adding another
node, only for ocfs2,  to help second node to think that it is in the
max nodes group, when the 1st node reboots...

Regards and TIA

D.