I must to say sorry to this great community, by my last mails to Mr. Ilias Laziradis (not sorry to Mr. Laziradis itself).

In this context, I need to open a parentesis, and sintetize my frustation when trying to help people who want's no help.
Some time ago, the same Mr. Ilias Laziradis started as any other begginer, in the NetBeans maillist, asking some simple question. As I always does, I tryied to help him, sintetizing some years of reserach over Java plataform, the solutions I've found (including he is here today because I told him about OJB!!! - since he can't research by himself, proablly he never come to here if I never pointed him), and that kind of complete solution he wants simple doesn't exists.

He said, that time, he is more competent to find that kind of solution, because he is more prepared (?!). Even that time, when the NetBeans community start to ask NetBeans team to ban him, I stay at Mr.Laziradis side and asked to let him there. Whell, I changed my mind. If I can, I'll recomend every mail list I participate to block this user. Every thing he does is exchange a dozen of mails, and then say that "this tech is a failure", or "this company is a failure", or "this project is a failure" (as he done with NetBeans, and as he started to say about OJB).

I'm sorry to all who listen this noise, and I want to keep my self cool, and trying to not make this bad experience influency my spirit of help begginers (as I was in the past, and too many had patience with me).

To Mr. Laziradis, I'm sad to see how far the link to lisp discussion I posted about your condute is right. You remember me the "Nowhere Man - The Beatles".

To the community, you'll never see here another mail from (initial or a response) me directed to Mr. Laziradis - even if I know the answer about his questions. This will avoid him of ignore me, the technology, and the knowledge. Or even say that learn Java is irrelevant.

End.

Sorry, and let's go with this great project.

Best regards,

Edson Richter