> On Mar 9, 2017, at 10:06 AM, John Barfield <john.barfi...@bissinc.com> wrote:
>
> Im looking for some general dtrace scripts for debugging ZFS on OmniOS (like
> updated dtrace toolkit)..didnt want to reinvent the wheel if some folks are
> willing to share. Also willing to purchase if needed.

Having written a number of these over the years, most are constructed to answer
specific
questions. Those questions that we feel become routine, usually get converted
to kstats,
which is a better method for long-term collection.

That said, I've got a few that are more generally useful when debugging some
performance
issues. But they aren't documented, so a little work is required to get them
documented.
 -- richard