----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Von: "Dan McDonald" <dan...@omniti.com>
> An: "Stephan Budach" <stephan.bud...@jvm.de>, "Dan McDonald"
> <dan...@omniti.com>

Yes, this is what I also thought, but the guest would need to be able to read
the rpool. Will Solaris 11 be able to mount the rpool or is the underlying
zpool version too far off? Solaris 11 runs as guest on Oracle VM…

Other than that, I could try to transfer the vdisk itself over to a omniOS box
and just try to mount there. There was something about some offset, when doing
this… with vdisk images, which I vaguely remember… ;)

Stephan