Hi Frank, some of the package names changed after 151014. Can you try this
instead:

/usr/bin/pkg install --no-backup-be --reject pkg:/network/ssh --reject
pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject pkg:/service/network/ssh --reject
pkg:/service/network/ssh-common pkg:/network/openssh pkg:/network/openssh-server

I'd also like to note that 016 might not be the best choice as its it a version
of Stable which is no longer supported. Currently, the supported versions of
OmniOS are the current LTS (151014) and the previous and current Stable
releases (151018 and 151020 respectively). 151016 will not see any security
updates. If you are looking for something newer than LTS, the current Stable is
always the best choice regarding updates.

/dale