> On Apr 3, 2017, at 2:59 PM, Dan McDonald <dan...@omniti.com> wrote:
>
> Okay.  I will be diving into this now to see WTF happened.  I'm sorry for not
> paying closer attention to this sooner.

AND THINGS GET WEIRDER.

After the failure I documented earlier, I went off to do something else.  When
I came back, the zsched process was gone, and the zone appeared to be properly
shut down.

So I booted the zone, and uttered "zoneadm -z lipkg0 shutdown".  THIS TIME IT
WORKED!

I noticed *this* in my /var/adm/messages:

Apr  3 15:15:46 bloody genunix: [ID 408114 kern.info]
/pseudo/zconsnex@1/zcons@2 (zcons2) online

This makes me wonder if something happens wrong the first time a zcons is
created.  I'll try this again on another box I can reboot fully if need be.

Dan