On Wed, 5 Apr 2017, Dan McDonald wrote:

; OmniTI would like to hear from OmniOS users.  We have a survey that we'd
appreciate you taking.

Q3. I just put the slider somewhere near the right place (4 years) which
resulted in 72 appearing in the box. (I see the question is fixed now).

Q4. In answering this one I didn't consider things which are my favourite
features of /illumos/ (zones, dtrace, crossbow, smf, zfs, ...) - wouldn't
have been able to choose just one anyway. That left me with what
OmniOS-specific features I like.  Hope that's what you were after!

Andy

--
Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)870 199 8000 | enquir...@citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ