We've changed the code-signing regimen for OmniOS r151022.  To that end, if you
want to be able to upgrade to r151022, you will need to update your "ca-bundle"
package to include the new root CA certificates.

Normally we don't update obsoleted release, but in the spirit of allowing any
014-and-later release to update to r151022, we've pushed out:

        pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151014:20170414T020006Z
        pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151016:20170414T020046Z
        pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151018:20170414T020116Z
        pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151020:20170414T020145Z

to their respective repo servers.  If you do NOT have the most recent ca-bundle
package, you will not be able to update to r151022 when the time comes, because
you will fail with a signature verification error.

Thanks to Dale Ghent for strengthening the new OmniOS CA cert(s).  We're now
two level, and 4k RSA + SHA512.

Happy updating!
Dan