Hi,

I've installed the real ksh93 (this stuff:
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/ksh) on a r151020 LX zone running the
latest Debian (
https://images.joyent.com/images/e74a9cd0-f2d0-11e6-8b69-b3acf2ef87f7) and
it behaves strangely.

Here is what I get:

root@debian-8:~# /bin/ksh93
# ls /

^C^C
^Z^Z^Z
^\^\^\^\
Killed
root@debian-8:~#
root@debian-8:~#

(note: the "Killed" line is due to a kill -9 from another terminal).

Basically, any command I type just hangs there. Sometimes the shell reacts
to ^C and/or ^D allowing me to try a different command that also gonna
hang, and sometimes it doesn't and I have to kill the shell from another
terminal. In the latter case, ksh93 starts kind of a "fork bomb" where it
seems to fork itself in a loop.

I can reproduce this problem from a zlogin term as well as from a direct
ssh session. I've also tried ksh93 on a CentOS zone to make sure the
problem wasn't caused by Debian's build and the exact same problem arises.

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,
Ludovic