Outstanding job Dan!

On 5/12/17 10:07 AM, Dan McDonald wrote:
Dear OmniOS Community,

For the past 3+ years, it has been my pleasure and honor to be "OmniOS
Engineering" at OmniTI. I hope I made OmniOS a nice platform to use for solving
problems, whether they be Home-Data-Center, service-hosting box, network filer, or other
uses.

As you saw, OmniTI is turning over OmniOS completely to the community.  The
decision-making was sensible for OmniTI, and I understand it completely. With
r151022, OmniOS should be at a nice long-term state (022 was always intended to
be LTS).

I will be around OmniTI for another week (though on Friday the 19th my
availability will be spotty).  During this next week, I encourage people to
start upgrading or installing r151022 on their environments.  I already have
updated it on my own HDC, and it seems to be performing as it has previously.

Thank you again, OmniOS community, for making these past three years as
rewarding as I'd hoped they'd be when I joined OmniTI. And as for OmniTI, if
you need web or database consulting, please keep them in mind. Still a fan,
even though I'm no longer with them.

Dan McDonald -- OmniOS Engineering