On Mon, 15 May 2017 17:08:18 -0400
Theo Schlossnagle <je...@omniti.com> wrote:

> My understanding from Robert's email was that they'd hand over all that
> stuff.  But a "community" isn't a legal entity to which someone can hand
> something over.  I'm doing some research on governance models that would
> most-closely emulate community ownership.

I think the most used way of handling something like this is either
creating a company or a trust fund which holds all trademarks, domain
names etc.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
"...Deep Hack Mode--that mysterious and frightening state of
consciousness where Mortal Users fear to tread."
(By Matt Welsh)