I ran into this as well. Turns out if you update the publisher to the new
version and then do a:

pkg update entire

it'll fail with that error. But... if you just do a

pkg update

it'll succeed without error (and update all 379 packages instead of 377 in my
case). I'm guessing there's some dependency incorrectly specified somewhere
that is causing this specific issue. But I'm not a package maintainer so I
can't say for certain.

Hope this helps!

Michael
Sent from my iPhone