On Tue, 11 Jul 2017, Dan McDonald wrote:

; I will later today forward a list from my notes (once I get settled in and
; can punchin to home) of packages that I effectively froze because for some
; reason or another, they couldn't be upgraded.  There's a rash of version-bump
; upgrades happening on the OmniOSce omnios-build repo, and some of them can
; easily just happen, but not all of them.

Thanks Dan, that would be much appreciated.

To be clear, there's a slew of /Issues/ being created for packages which are
out of date so that we can consider each one in turn and track the
decision on each with an audit trail for the future. The fact that the
Issue has been raised does not necessarily mean that the upgrade will happen.

Andy

--
Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquir...@citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ