https://github.com/omniosorg/omnios-build/blob/r151022/doc/ReleaseNotes.md#upgrading-from-omniti-released-r151022

... is far from complete regarding zones.
I gave a virtual OmniOS-instance a go with it, but my zones didn't get along as I thought they might because of the "-r" option in the "pkg update -rv" commands.

Shouldn't all the steps be done in every zone as well? And if true, how can this be easily done from the global zone? With something like this, I guess: # for i in $(zoneadm list | grep -v global | sort); do echo $i && zlogin $i <command>; done

And is any "zoneadm -z <zonename> detach" and "zoneadm -z <zonename> attach -u" needed as well or does that only apply to larger upgrades like r151020 -> r151022?

Any clarification in the procedure on github is greatly appreciated. Tnx.

Regards,
Andries

On 2017-07-17 19:27, Natxo Asenjo wrote:

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Tobias Oetiker <t...@oetiker.ch <mailto:t...@oetiker.ch>> wrote:

    OmniOSce r151022i

    OmniOS Community Edition is releasing the second update to the
    OmniOS r151022 LTS release. This update, in accordance with the
    release naming policy is carrying the letter 'i'.

    If you are still running vanilla OmniOS r151022 and are
    contemplating upgrading to OmniOS Community Edition now, you can
    find instructions on how to do that at the end of the release
    notes linked below.

just updated my home microserver from vanilla omnios, everything went perfectly.

Nice work. Thanks!

--
regards,
natxo