Hey everyone,

I've been trying to reproduce this but can't seem to get my omniosce
onto bloody. I see the following:

root@midgar:~# pkg unset-publisher omnios
Updating package cache                           1/1
root@midgar:~# pkg set-publisher -P --set-property
signature-policy=require-signatures -g
https://pkg.omniosce.org/bloody/core/ omnios
root@midgar:~# pkg update --be-name=bloody -rv

pkg update: The policy for omnios requires signatures to be present but
no signature was found in
pkg://omnios/locale/gu@0.5.11,5.11-0.151023:20170718T063512Z.

Should I change the signature-policy?

-Ryan