On Fri, 21 Jul 2017, Ryan Zezeski wrote:

; I couldn't find any specific instructions for moving to bloody so I kind
; of made them up based on the previous omnios upgrade instructions. I
; went ahead and set the signature-policy to ignore and now I'm good.

Sorry for the delay, timezone difference!

Yes, Dan's right, we haven't changed the signing policy for bloody, it
is not signed.

Note that we have reverted this so if you want to install the broken version
you will have to explicitly install
  pkg://omnios/SUNWcs@0.5.11-0.151023:20170718T063046Z

Some more analysis can be found in our issue at

        https://github.com/omniosorg/illumos-omnios/issues/18

and here's some more dtrace output with the broken version.

bloody# ./dl.d
dtrace: script './dl.d' matched 3 probes
CPU     ID                    FUNCTION:NAME
  6  88316           dlmgmt_setzoneid:entry
              dlmgmtd`dlmgmt_setzoneid
              dlmgmtd`dlmgmt_handler+0x96
              libc.so.1`__door_return+0x3d
Zone ID: 0
New zone id: 0

  6  88318          dlmgmt_setzoneid:return
Old zone id: 1
Err: 17

Regards,

Andy

--
Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquir...@citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ