Hello all,

I'm facing a strange issue on a pretty standard OmniOS r151014 LTS box
fully updated (only Global Zone), following the "Upgrading to r151022"
instructions at https://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Upgrade_to_r151022
required before any jump to OmniOS r151022 (my final target is OmniOS
Community Edition r151022i) I found that I'm unable to switch to OpenSSH as
per "Upgrading to OpenSSH from SunSSH" instructions on the same page:

Preliminary checks:

root@nas01:/root# uname -ar
SunOS nas01 5.11 omnios-2fb9a48 i86pc i386 i86pc
root@nas01:/root# zoneadm list -cv
  ID NAME             STATUS     PATH                           BRAND
IP
   0 global           running    /                              ipkg
shared
root@nas01:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/
root@nas01:/root# pkg refresh --full
root@nas01:/root# pkg update -nv
No updates available for this image.
root@nas01:/root# pkg list -v ca-bundle
FMRI
IFO
pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151014:20170414T020006Z
i--
root@nas01:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/

To be sure I unset the "uulm.mawi" publisher the box had with:

root@nas01:/root# /usr/bin/pkg unset-publisher uulm.mawi

executing the suggested command:

root@nas01:/root# /usr/bin/pkg install --no-backup-be --reject
pkg:/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject
pkg:/service/network/ssh --reject pkg:/service/network/ssh-common
pkg:/network/openssh pkg:/network/openssh-server

fails with the message:

pkg install: The following pattern(s) did not match any allowable
packages.  Try
using a different matching pattern, or refreshing publisher information:

    pkg:/service/network/ssh-common

Note that:

root@nas01:/root# ssh -v
Sun_SSH_1.5, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x100020bf
root@nas01:/root# pkg list ssh
NAME (PUBLISHER)
VERSION                    IFO
network/ssh
0.5.11-0.151014            i--
service/network/ssh
0.5.11-0.151014            i--

Package search of "ssh-common" package provides no entry.

Blindly I tried to omit the specific "ssh-common" package reject but the
result is not conforting me (maybe I tried a command in a totally wrong way
not understanding what the --reject options really mean):

root@nas01:/root# /usr/bin/pkg install --no-backup-be --reject
pkg:/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject
pkg:/service/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/openssh
pkg:/network/openssh-server
Creating Plan (Solver setup): |
pkg install: The installed package entire is not permissible.
  Reject:  pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151014:20161027T172955Z
  Reason:  All versions matching 'require-any' dependency
pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11,5.11-0.151014 are rejected
    Reject:  pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20150402T175220Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20150417T182416Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20150727T054652Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20150818T161037Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20150913T201552Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20150914T195001Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20150929T225330Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20151112T210044Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20160420T161546Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20160603T031106Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20161027T152421Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20161230T212428Z
             pkg://omnios/network/ssh/ssh-key@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20170301T162855Z
    Reason:  This version rejected by user request
             This version is excluded by installed incorporation
pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151014:20170301T162824Z
             This version is excluded by installed incorporation
pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11
,5.11-0.151014:20160804T060038Z

What options I have at this point?

Thanks for any help, Davide.