Gosh, totally my fault in not reading the right Release Note, yes the
Publisher is still the r151014 (as reported)...that did the trick:

root@nas01:/root# /usr/bin/pkg install --no-backup-be --reject
pkg:/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject
pkg:/service/network/ssh pkg:/network/openssh pkg:/network/openssh-server

            Packages to remove:  3
           Packages to install:  2
            Services to change:  2
       Create boot environment: No
Create backup boot environment: No

DOWNLOAD                                PKGS         FILES    XFER (MB)
SPEED
Completed                                5/5         35/35      2.1/2.1
509k/s

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Removing old actions                           73/73
Installing new actions                         53/53
Updating modified actions                      24/24
Updating package state database                 Done
Updating package cache                           3/3
Updating image state                            Done
Creating fast lookup database                   Done
Reading search index                            Done
Updating search index                            5/5

Thanks!