On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:25 AM, Mccleese, Sean W (388A)
<sean.w.mccle...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hey Andrew,
>
> Ok, great!
> I think a good way to divvy up the remaining work is by filetype,
> specifically *.java and then everything else (xml config files, etc). If that
> works for you, I'll take the remaining *.java files and go back and ensure
> we've gotten all the previous ones. Does that work for you?

Just a note that the ASF committers repository has a bunch of
relicensing tools and scripts:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/relicense/

And you can use RAT to verify the licenses are on all appropriate files:

http://incubator.apache.org/rat/

Caveat emptor, but it might help.  =)  -- justin