From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Kevin
Sent:   Wed 8/18/2004 1:30 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [Openca-Users] OpenCA Cookbook
On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 12:03, Kevin Mitcham wrote:
> I'm sorry if the cookbook mislead you, or was incomplete.  I wrote it to
> make the install procedure overall a little easier, providing a worked
> example.  By the time I wrote it down, I had installed OpenCA several
> times, and some of the items were already committed to memory, and
> didn't get written down.  I did try to write out several of the problems
> that came up in my experience, and the solutions to them.
>
> Kevin

Hi Kevin-

Please don't apologize.  I meant what I said when I said that this was
my _lame_ excuse.  The cookbook was a big help to me; of that I'm quite
certain.  But I should not have relied on it exclusively.  That's a
lesson for me.  Your cookbook was very helpful to me.  Thanks very much
for writing it.  Once I have completed my installation and configuration
of OpenCA, I hope to be able to add my experience to what you've written
and perhaps improve upon it somewhat, but there's certainly no cause to
apologize.  Thanks very kindly for helping me out a great deal by
writing it.

-Kevin