Thank Chris for your help.
I tried other methods you mentioned but I have same problem unresolved yet, they didn't make any differences.
It is so weird, I spilted the series data into pieces for every time series and subsituted the missing values to a certain values and tested.
but then it is same, just X vaules are shifting.
I am sure but the missing values are doubtful since they are all X values without any missing values in Y.

Alternatively I have same data in netCDF with variables such as elevation, temperature and wind velocity(wu, wv : this is same wind field)
and tried to make 2-vector field with compute module. In this case I don't have any images in ImageWindow, just black, and even any error messages. The modules I used are like below;
                        --> import (wu)
Sequencer   ("import wu, wv separately")   --> compute([wu wv]) --> reduce --> include --> autoglyph --> autocolor --> image
                        --> import (wv)

Thanks in advance.

Lee HanSoo

Research Center for Disaster Environment,
Disaster Prevention Research Institute,
Kyoto University,
Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto, Japan.
611-0011