Hi,

I have googled it but find no solution. I am the first time user of OpenDX and your help will be appreciated.

I installed the latest Cygwin (1.5.18-1) from the net with all default packages and configurations. Then I installed the OpenDX 4.3.0 following the instructions in the readme at the download site.

Installatioins have gone fine. As soon as I issue the "dx" commond in the Xterm window, I got the following error message:

startupui.exe  - Unable to Locate Component

This application has failed to start because libICE.dll was not found. Re-installation the application may fix this problem.

Best regards,
Lei

University of Wollongong,
Australia